Thursday, April 3, 2014

March 25th Sketch Challenge Winner!

This week congratulations go out to 


One Messy Mamma 



Please email us at stickitdownchallenges@gmail.com to receive your badge and information about being our guest designer next month!


We also have some news! We have asked two ladies to join our team and they have both accepted. Please welcome Connie and Raechelle!



My name is Connie Hall. My husband Robert and I are raising our 6 children in Akwesasne. I am a Child Care Supervisor by day and an avid scrapper and paper crafter by night. I have been scrapbooking over 10 years. In April 2011 my Mom lost her battle with Cancer. The way I Preserve my memories and moments has changed forever. I truly get lost in the process and depending what my goal is I may end up with a Project Life page, Clean and simple, Traditional, Shabby chic or Steampunk, or Mixed Media. I love Chipboard ,flowers, lace, stamping, layering, gesso, texture paste and other mediums. I scrap everyday. I am very excited to be part of the Stick it down Single page Layout Team. 



Hi! I'm Raechelle. I am delighted to have been selected as a new designer! I live in Spokane Valley, WA. I work part-time in a lumber yard, which I enjoy very much. I have been scrapping for about 13 years now. I prefer to create everyday moments over events and have more of a girly style. Most of my layouts have distressing, sewing, butterflies, misting and twine on them. I enjoy reading and hanging out with my family.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.