Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge


Please welcome our guest designer Debbie!


Hi, I'm Debbie. I am married with one grown son and four grandchildren and live in Arizona. I love taking photos and scrapbooking them. I have been scrapbooking since 1999 and consider it my therapy that helps keep me sane.I'm excited to have been chosen as a Guest Designer here at Stick It Down. I love the double page sketches that are offered, and plan on making good use of them.



Our Stick it Down designers

Phillis  Mini Putt


 Tasha - First Checkup


Tracey - RFTC 2008


Stephanie-Pinot's Palette


Darcy - @ the zoo



3 comments:

  1. Love them all!! Thanks for joining us, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reveal ladies! Thanks for having me! I enjoy your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered this blog in the last month, I love that you have two page sketches! I was a little slow getting this done, but I thought I would share it anyway: http://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/2014/06/june-calendar-page.html.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.