Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge


Please welcome our guest designer Letizia



My name is Maria Letizia but people know me as Letizia. I've been married since 1999 and I have a daughter, Chiara, who is 10 years old. I live in Italy, near the sea, in a little town in the Adriatic coast. I LOVE scrapbooking, it is my HAPPY PLACE. I enjoy making layouts, my first love, home decor items and, of course, cards.
I'm very grateful to Stick it Down for having me as a GD.
Ciao


Now the fabulous design team!








5 comments:

  1. Congrats Letizia. Ladies you have really out done yourself on these pages, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Letizia!
    Wonderful reveal, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Letizia... Your page is lovely... and ladies neat layouts..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pages ladies!!! Love all the different interpretations of the original sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.