Monday, February 15, 2016

February guest designer: Ashley W

Ashley W is our card guest designer this month!


I'm a 43-yo SAHM to two boys, ages 15 and 5.  I've been married to my retired Marine husband for 9 1/2 years; meeting and marrying him was the best thing that ever happened to me!  I've been scrapbooking since my oldest was about three years old, and I got into card making a few years ago.  My husband says I am the keeper of memories for our family, and I truly love this craft!  I very rarely make a layout or card without using a sketch, and I'm always looking to try out new techniques and looking for new inspiration.  I'm dabbling in Project Life-style pages this year along with my traditional layouts, and it's neat to see everything we've done as a family this year!

Here's Ashley's card:


You've got a couple more weeks to participate in our card (or any of our other) challenges!

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.