Saturday, May 7, 2016

May guest designer: Katy

Please welcome Katy as our single page guest designer this month!


Hi, my name is Katy and I live in a beautiful town called Wivenhoe in Essex, England. I have a long suffering husband and 4 year old, identical twin boys. I've been crafting my whole life but have been a scrapbooker since the summer of 2005. Back in the day, I used to spend all the times that I wasn't studying or working, crafting or shopping for crafting supplies. When the twins were born, my life changed and suddenly I had so little time for me but i had even more reasons to scrapbook - i needed to find a way to simplify my scrapbooking without loosing my style. 

This is when I joined Stampin' Up! I needed to not worry about choosing papers that 'went' together, I needed things that would coordinate and I needed to know I could buy them without scouring the internet or spending hours driving to craft stores! What came along as an added bonus is the inspiration from thousands of other crafters worldwide, oh and that by sharing my projects and collecting orders from others - i actually get my stash for free! All of these combine to mean I can spend more time crafting! 

I hope that my layout inspires you to create something, thanks for inviting me to be a guest designer!
 
Here is Katy's layout:
Thanks so much for joining us Katy!

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.