Friday, December 16, 2016

December guest designer... Stacey

Please welcome Stacey as our December card guest designer!


Hi! My name is Stacey and I am so happy to be a part of the Stick It Down team! I have been married to my best friend for 25 years and together we have two amazing children and a yellow lab that pretty much runs our house. We currently live in the beautiful state of Virginia. I started scrapbooking in 2005 and discovered cardmaking during one of my husband's deployments. I seem to create more cards than anything else though. Besides cardmaking and scrapbooking, I also like to create mini albums, alter items, make 3D projects, and am also discovering pocket style scrapbooking and knitting. 

Here is our December card sketch:
and here is Stacey's card! Beautiful colors and such a pretty winter card!


If you're interested in being a guest designer for SID, just upload your project for one of our sketch challenges. At the end of the month, we choose one entry for each sketch to be a guest designer in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats and such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice for your Guest Designer! Looks wonderful Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey, your card caught my eye right away! It is gorgeous! Love the way you did your snowflakes and the vellum and sentiment go perfectly with it too! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.