Friday, June 9, 2017

June guest designer... Wendy!

We have Wendy Crowe as our double page guest designer this month!


My name is Wendy Crowe and I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years now.  I am addicted to the traditional paper scrapping.  I love having lots of “stuff” to play with.  I am married to a very patient guy who makes sure I have plenty of “me” time.  I have 3 wonderful kids,  2 daughters (26 and 15) and a son (9).  With those age differences, I am lucky to have dabbled in just about every subject that can be scrapbooked.  And I get to shop…a lot! Thanks for letting me be a Guest Designer!


For my layout, I used lots of rub ons, clear acrylic buttons to mimic bubbles and lots of vellum circles.

If you'd like to be a guest designer in the future, just  link up your project on the side bar to the left. You can play along with any of our challenges. You have until the end of the month!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.