Thursday, December 21, 2017

January - June 2018 card team!

Please welcome our card team for the January - June term!

My name is Alison and I live in Bend, Oregon right in the center of Oregon. I am married and have one thirteen year old daughter along with a dog named Wrinkles. I started traditional scrapbooking over ten year ago which branched out into card making, mini albums, and other paper crafts. I work part time as Speech Language Pathologist helping children birth to five years of age. On my days off I keep busy crafting, volunteering at my daughter’s school, gardening, reading, and enjoying the outdoors.

Hi, Colleen from the beautiful state of Michigan. I am a mother, wife and grandmother to 5 very active kids. I have been scrapping for about 15 years but seriously scrapping for about 6 years. My style is eclectic and evolving. I love to make cards, scrapbook layouts, altered projects, as well as love making flowers and create most of the flowers on my projects. I use my Sizzix, other dies, Silhouette Cameo, punches and stamps to create the shapes and go from there.

 Jess
My name is Jessica Kaiser and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada.  I’m a stay-at-home mom & homemaker (my primary job!).I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember!  In 2007, I was introduced to rubber stamping and my passion has taken off from there!  I offer local cardmaking and papercrafting classes out of my home.  I love to learn new techniques and styles of cardmaking.  I am primarily a cardmaker, although I do love to scrapbook as well.  My cards are currently sold in 4 locations locally. I would describe my style as very clean – so sketches work great for me!    I definitely like to try different styles though and have put abstract creations together – but they usually end up being clean designs anyways!  I’m so excited to be joining such a fun Sketch Design Team! In my spare time, I love to cook & bake and I’m a Zumba Fitness Instructor.

My name is Lori and I live in a small SW Missouri town with my husband and our two sons. We also have a daughter who is married and has a sweet little girl that I get the pleasure of watching while her Mommy works. I started scrapbooking 18 years ago, and card making soon followed. Making cards gives me that quick creative fix that I sometimes need. Nothing relaxes me more than spending time in my craft room and creating cards and layouts.


I’m Evelyn.  Like most of you, I have always been crafty one way or another.  I knit, did counted cross-stitch for a few years, and have made beaded Christmas tree ornaments.  I’ve kept a scrapbook since I was a girl.  It included grainy, out of focus black and white photos taken on school field trips and around my home, locks of hair from when I got it cut, and paint samples from when I painted my bedroom walls (pink and yellow!)  When I discovered scrapbooking, I took that old scrapbook apart and re-made it using all acid-free materials.  My first die cutting machine was the Cricut Expression.  I now have two of them, a Gypsy, a Cameo and a Portrait, and use all of them to make scrapbook layouts, cards, and other paper items as well.  I'm honored and excited to be a member of the Stick it Down design team!

 

Hi, I'm  Denise Holmes. I’m married with three grown up sons and two sheltie collie dogs.  I work full time in an Accountant's and can generally be found crafting whenever I get a spare moment.  I'm a passionate paper crafter and have always loved crafty thngs.  I started making cards in 2006 and expanded into scrapbooking shortly after attending my first crop, when I discovered I could create beautiful memories for myself, have fun and amke friends in the process!  I really enjoy messing about with distress inks and rubber stamps, and often incorporate these into my layouts and cards.  I'm definitely an inky, fussy cutting type of crafter!

You can find me on Instagram as @deeciedee

Sharon

Hi!  I’m Sharon Bessinger.  I am so excited to be joining Stick it Down and their talented Design Team!  I’m married to Shaun going on 23 years and we have a 3 wonderful kids.   We also have 2 rescue dogs, Pippin and Shandy, 7 chickens, and a bunny… I’ve always been an artsy person, I am a silversmith as well.  From the time I was little, I loved to color and create fun projects.  A couple of years after our oldest son was born (20 years ago), I was introduced to scrapbooking. I fell in love with it.  I love creating in my craft room with paper and a cup of coffee, listening to my echo podcasts or music.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.